This menu has specific RF analysis tools:
Analysing Radio coverage is the main purpose or Radio Mobile. The 'Tools' menu has these functions:
- Coverage of a single transmitter using polar coordinates 'Single Polar'
- Combined Cartesian where the surface is covered according to small squares of variable pixel size.
- Interference where using the principle of 'Combined Cartesian' the coverage of a single transmitter site can be shown in two colors: the first color shows the normal coverage according to a minimum signal to meet, while the second color indicates that a signal from a second transmitter is interfering.
- Fresnel zone coverage where clearance of the fresnel zone is analysed.
- Coverage over routes. Here is not a area is analysed but a series of locations.